Osborne Construction Company is an employee-owned general contracting firm with offices in Kirkland, Washington, Fairbanks and Anchorage, Alaska. Osborne performs a wide variety of construction projects in the western United States and Alaska. Our personnel are highly-motivated professionals who have the experience, knowledge, and dedication to complete projects on time and within budget.
We are Proud to offer you:
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Mail Order Prescription Drug Program
- 401(k) Plan
- Holidays, Vacation & Sick Leave
Position Summary: Primary responsibilities include estimating/bidding, contract administration, scheduling, planning, cost control and coordination with jobsite supervision to ensure that projects are constructed safely in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and quality objectives. The Project Executive is responsible for the successful delivery of the company’s largest and most complex projects, either as the primary Project Manager individually or through oversight of three to four Project Managers. Alaska Based. Must have Alaska Experience / Connections.
- Review and negotiate owner contracts.
- Develop and manage contract notice requirements.
- Implement and manage project control systems.
- Develop/ implement concept schedules and project budgets.
- Develop and track schedule impact fragnets.
- Manage and maintain project financial forecasts.
- Sales/ proposal development and presentation.Staff guidance, management, and the development of Project Managers and Project Engineers.
- Implement corporate safety requirements and project specific safety plans.
- Perform other related activities as assigned.
- Must be willing to travel, if required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 15+ years’ experience managing Commercial / Multi-Family / Hospitality construction projects over $50M
- Experience working in climate Zones 7 and 8 (Alaska).
- Must be capable of Developing Project Leads and Managing Profit and Loss for Alaska Business Unit $50 - 100+ MM Annual Volume.
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, and drawings and specifications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Civil, or Architectural Engineering or Construction Management, or an additional 5+ years of construction experience managing commercial general construction projects over $50M.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs and computer based scheduling software.
- Current driver’s license.
- OSHA 30 Certified.