WHO WE ARE:
NRC is a global leader in the provision of diversified environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions with a focus on providing highly responsive local service with the highest safety standards, innovative technology, modern efficient equipment and dedicated professional employees.
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE AT NRC?
- We have a solid reputation that sets the bar high in our industry
- We’ve successfully developed a network of clients who value our services
- Industry knowledge and wealth of operation experience which allows us to provide a broad range of environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions and products
- An unyielding commitment to maintaining the highest operation and safety standards
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Fundamental to everything we do is our commitment to valuing the talents of each individual and harnessing the combined strengths of our diverse work force. The people of NRC are committed to this partnership and are the cornerstone of our overall success. NRC provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Paid Time Off and much more!
We are currently seeking a Project Administrator to join our growing team!
Waste Services Project Administrators provide technical guidance to ensure the proper treatment or disposal of customers’ hazardous waste materials in accordance with State and Federal regulations. Project Administrators works closely with the sales team in providing price estimates, and with operations in managing commercial and hazardous waste projects. Although the regular work environment for this position is in an office setting, there may be times when fieldwork is required. Overtime may be necessary based on workload or customer needs. Travel is limited, but may be necessary for periods up to five consecutive days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are executed in accordance with established company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare project specific price estimates and assist sales team with technical proposals, work plans, business development, and market growth.
- Effectively utilize, coordinate, and cultivate relationships with internal and external customers.
- Read, interpret and apply technical information such as government regulations, contracts, operating and maintenance instructions, technical procedures/manuals, and Safety Data Sheets is required.
- Apply technical knowledge to consult customers on transportation and disposal options for the management of commercial and hazardous wastes projects.
- Prepare and submit waste profiles for approval and prepare shipping documentation.
- Coordinate logistics for transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous waste from client site including profiling, scheduling, and manifesting.
- Perform field work or waste pickups as required and other tasks as assigned.
- Track and analyze project cost and schedule performance, and report to management potential change orders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in the appropriate server location.
- Demonstrate a consistent and reliable work ethic by adhering to work schedules and utilizing time efficiently in order complete assigned tasks within defined deadlines.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and two years’ project management and industry experience. PMP certification is preferred. Three years’ project management in similar industry is acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Class B CDL with HAZMAT Endorsement is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 and intermediate to advanced skills in Excel 2016.
- Effectively communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner. Typical forms of communication consist of project scope of work, project summary reports, email correspondence, and speaking before small groups of customers and/or staff members.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and work under pressure.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and conversion between all units of measure, using whole numbers is required. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, area, circumference, and volumes.
Successful completion of a pre-employment background and substance screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) search as well continued verifications throughout employment to ensure that all records meet company policy standards.
NRC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a drug free work environment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
EOE‐Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities